- Elevated, escape-free worm feeder-dish
- Perfect for tree dwelling reptiles and amphibians
- Great for rock-climbing lizards and geckos
- Natural rock design, integrates in desert and tropical terrariums
- Can be installed at any desired height
- Convenient, self-adhesive clip-system
Tree-dwelling reptiles and amphibians are often reluctant to use ground-level food dishes. The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish is an elevated, escape-free worm feeder-dish that can be mounted at any desired height. Simply stick the self-adhesive clip to the glass of your terrarium and mount the feeder-dish to provide your reptiles constantly with mealworms.
The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish prevents mealworms from escaping, while they remain visible to the terrarium inhabitants. Mealworms need to be contained when they’re placed inside the terrarium. If not, they will quickly ‘escape’ by digging their way into the substrate, and lose their vitamin coating rapidly. The convenient clip-system allows you to easily remove the dish for a refill or cleanup. The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish is constructed in two parts to facilitate cleaning.
- Clean the surface of the terrarium glass.
- With the protective backing still intact, place the Self-adhesive Clip to determine its final position.
- Mark the position with a wax pencil or other marker.
- Remove the protective backing and carefully fit the Self-adhesive Clip within the marked area.
- Make sure the tape is pressed evenly against the terrarium glass and that no air bubbles are showing.
- Press the self-adhesive part firmly against the glass panel for at least 30 seconds
- Wait a few moments and make sure the tape is attached firmly to the terrarium before suspending the Canopy or Elevated product.